Sat, 04 Nov|
LIGHTS CAMERA INCLUSION (Screenplay Writing)
Screenplay Writing Course exclusively for Persons with Locomotor Disabilities Last Date to register is 26th October 2023
Time & Location
04-Nov-2023, 10:00 am IST – 03-Dec-2023, 10:00 am IST
About The Event
To all aspirants who want to tap your potential or get to know the Screenplay Writing Course - here’s a wonderful opportunity to learn FREE OF COST
YWTC CHARITABLE TRUST (YWTC) in partnership with Film and Television Institute of India, Pune (FTII) is bringing out an online Course on Screenplay Writing Course exclusively for persons with locomotor disabilities. CSR Partner for this course is Fiserv. and CSR NGO partner United Way Mumbai. Limited seats are available. Interested Persons with Locomotor disabilities, who want to learn the screenplay writing, can apply within the last date 26th October 2023.
Details of Course Director:
- Niyaz Mujawar is a National Award-winning filmmaker.
- An FTII, Pune Screenwriting Pass Out with a range of work over decades.
- Has written screenplays for regional and Hindi feature films, television, and OTT platforms.
- Conducted workshops on visual storytelling, Story writing, and Screenplay writing across India.
- As a guest faculty member at FTII - SKIFT (now CFOL), have been conducting screenplay writing workshops across the country.
Details of the course:
1. Name of the Course: Screenplay Writing Course for Persons with Locomotor Disabilities (Online)
2. Duration: 5 Weekends (10 days, 04 hrs a day, 02 hrs pre-lunch & 02 hrs post-lunch)
3. Dates: 4th - 5th November, 11th - 12th November, 18th -19th November, 25th -26th November, 2nd -3rd December
4. Timings: 10 am to 12 noon and 3 pm to 5 pm.
5. Medium of Instructions: English
6. This batch is exclusively for persons with locomotor disabilities.
7. Fee for the participants - FREE
8. Participation certificates: e-certificates will be provided by FTII (subject to 90% attendance).
9. Online platform: FTII will be using “Google Classroom” and participants are requested to get familiarized with the same. Steps to join online class including login id & password will be shared with each selected participant.
10. Computer literacy: It is the participant’s responsibility to be technologically capable to take an online course. Participants must be computer literate.
11. MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS:
As the course is online, participants must have following facilities (Preferably independently – i.e they must sit in independent rooms so as to avoid audio feedback):
(i) A Desktop / Laptop having minimum 4 GB RAM, 1.6 GHz or better processor (Intel i3 or i5 or better). (Windows / MAC)
(ii) Operating system: a) Windows 7 or 8 or 10. b) MAC OS Sierra or later
(iii) Audio – Video software: Latest versions of VLC player, Windows Media Player or Quick Time Player.
(iv) Web browser: Latest version of Google Chrome (Preferred), Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari.
(v) Compatible HD webcam & a proper headphone with microphone
(vi) Internet pack of minimum 5 GB per day exclusively for this course. It is recommended to have fixed wired Internet connection with a minimum speed of 10 Mbps or more.
12. As this is a free course, we have to restrict the number of participants to ensure that the sessions are very effective. We will therefore shortlist the applications on the basis of key elements like existence of disability, technical requirements, age, aptitude and reasons for selecting the course, the date & time of registration.