Time is TBD|
Basics in Screen Acting
Exclusively for persons with disabilities (locomotor)
Time & Location
Time is TBD
About The Event
To all aspirants who want to tap your potential or get to know the basics of Acting - here’s a wonderful opportunity to learn FREE OF COST
YWTC CHARITABLE TRUST (YWTC) in partnership with Film and Television Institute of India, Pune (FTII) is bringing out an online Course on Basics in Screen Acting exclusively for persons with disabilities (locomotor). As it is a first of its kind of effort from YWTC and FTII, limited seats are available. Interested Persons with disabilities who want to learn the basics of Acting can apply within the last date i.e...........
Details of the course:
1. Name of the Course: Basic Course in Screen Acting (Online)
2. Duration: 5 Weekends (10 days, 04 hrs a day, 02 hrs pre lunch & 02 hrs post lunch)
3. Dates: Will be announced
4. Timings: 10 am to 12 noon and 3 pm to 5 pm.
5. Medium of Instructions: English & Hindi
6. This batch is exclusively for participants with locomotor disability.
7. Fee for the participants - FREE
8. Participation certificates: e-certificates will be provided by FTII (subject to 90% attendance).
9. Online platform: FTII will be using “Google Classroom” and participants are requested to get familiarized with the same. Steps to join online class including login id & password will be shared with each selected participant.
10. Computer literacy: It is the participant’s responsibility to be technologically capable to take an online course. Participants must be computer literate.
11. MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS:
As the course is online, participants must have following facilities (Preferably independently – i.e they must sit in independent rooms so as to avoid audio feedback):
(i) A Desktop / Laptop having minimum 4 GB RAM, 1.6 GHz or better processor (Intel i3 or i5 or better). (Windows / MAC)
(ii) Operating system: a) Windows 7 or 8 or 10. b) MAC OS Sierra or later
(iii) Audio – Video software: Latest versions of VLC player, Windows Media Player or Quick Time Player.
(iv) Compatible good quality headphones/ earphones with mic
(v) Compatible HD webcam
(vi) Internet pack of minimum 5 GB per day exclusively for this course. It is recommended to have fixed wired Internet connection with a minimum speed of 10 Mbps or more.
(vii) Web browser: Latest version of Google Chrome (Preferred), Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari.
12. As this is a free course, we have to restrict the number of participants to ensure that the sessions are very effective. We will therefore shortlist the applications on the basis of key elements like existence of disability, technical requirements, age, aptitude and reasons for selecting the course, the date & time of registration.